This may have been mentioned before but does anybody else cringe a bit when you tell an Apple cult member that you have a G-Pad? I mean, I love this device and personally think it's better that the iPad mini, but I sure wish LG would've been a little more creative in the naming. It makes it sound like an iPad wannabe.
- 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM #2
- 12-19-2013, 08:15 AM #4
- 12-19-2013, 08:28 AM #5
- 12-19-2013, 08:53 AM #6
- 12-19-2013, 04:21 PM #7
- 12-20-2013, 12:48 PM #8
- 12-20-2013, 06:05 PM #9
- 12-20-2013, 06:32 PM #10
- 12-21-2013, 11:01 AM #11
- 12-21-2013, 12:27 PM #12
- 02-08-2014, 04:18 PM #13
Re: The Name!!
The name is rather lame. It's like they couldn't think of a better word than "pad" so they just took Apple's name and added the letter of their model phones to it (G).
I don't understand why LG wouldn't try and distinguish themselves in the market a little bit by using a more distinguishable name. When everyone hears "ipad" they think apple, and when they hear "galaxy tab" they think samsung, but when you hear "g pad," you just think of an ipad knock-off.
- By dangerouspea in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:29 AM
- By cbfan123 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:29 AM
- By Coddy85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-21-2013, 05:09 AM
- By Ruslan Salechov in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:37 AM
- By toddjy in forum Ingress GeneralReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:00 AM