Lg gpad is the best tablet to date

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Update -- since i wrote this i have gotten the samsung note 8, the sansung note 10.1 2014 edition, and the samsung note pro 12.2. They are great tablets -- especially the 10 and 12, and the 12 has now replaced my macbook air as my laptop replacement using bluetooth kb and mouse. The hancom office suite on the 12 is comperable to ms office. I now essentially use my gpad, which is still fantastic, when i go out; i work from home. If you want a larger screen look at the samsung notes...the 12.2 is mindboggling. At the current $699 its well worth it as a laptop replacement.

Bar none, its superior to any of the many tablets ive owned, including ipads 1,2,3 and mini. I have two and rotate. I dont even use my nexus 7 2013 anymore. While we have macs as our desktops and a mabook air as a laptop, weve given up ios altogether. Its minboggling how apple can charge 499 for the ipad air. My wife had it for a cpl days and returned to bb. She now has the samsung g3 8.0 and loves it. She got it got for $229 on a stapled xmas deal. I got my 2nd gpad when newegg had that special and incredible $175 deal.

Last edited:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Right there with yeah. Bought it 2 weeks ago for my daughter and got to mess with it before she opened it today. Really is a nice device and I thank the encouragement of these forums for helping me decide. Was this the Samsung 8 or the nexus 7 and I'm happy with my choice

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I had a galaxy note 8.0 it was OK but not great. Screen was pretty poor. Then Samsung updated it to android 4.2.2 and killed the battery life. It'd last an hour then the battery would be dead again. Ruined the tablet.
I hate Samsung now. I love my g pad. Far superior to anything Samsung ever made. I love the aluminum back plate. You don't see Samsung use metal for their tablets. Pfft lame.

Posted via Android Central App

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
The pro series comes 4 months later. The g pad Is superior to the tab 3 series and the last note 8.0

I agree. I bought the Tab3 2 months ago and just sold it and bought the LG G pad. This is coming from a die hard Samsung fan and I LOVE this LG tablet!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Saw it as a review online somewhere. Someone got one and said it has crappy battery life because of the extremely high res screen.

Galaxy Tab 8.4 Pro gets the same little over 7 hours that the LG G Pad 8.3 gets. Nexus 7 2013 is in this same ballpark as well.

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I would highly recommend this tablet with cm11..almost a gpe like experience with excellent battery life!

A very balanced and well rounded tablet in terms of features and specs

AC@N5

Breakfast Cereal

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Saw it as a review online somewhere. Someone got one and said it has crappy battery life because of the extremely high res screen.

I hate Samsung with you, with a burning passion. They ruin every device with their updates. They absolutely destroyed my Galaxy S2 with their buggy software, defective hardware, and ugly... well, everything.
Got a Nexus 5- it's the perfect phone. Never buying Samsung again.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I hate Samsung with you, with a burning passion. They ruin every device with their updates. They absolutely destroyed my Galaxy S2 with their buggy software, defective hardware, and ugly... well, everything.
Got a Nexus 5- it's the perfect phone. Never buying Samsung again.

I updated my note 2 to android 4.3 and it ruined it. I hate touchwiz. Their galaxy S5 is ugly as ****. Its basically an S4.
I hated their note 8 tablet, awful screen. Ugly design.
Samsung is the new apple. They've run out of ideas and got lazy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae