LG G Pad 8.3 - Booting into Recovery Mode
I have tried various ways to reboot my G Pad into recovery, but all I ever get is the Green Droid laying on his back with the Red Triangle on top. I have rooted my device, I have TB, RomMang, SU, Nandroid, BB, etc., etc. installed and still can't. Is there some special way of doing this?
BTW....the G Pad is incredible. So glad I went with it over the Note 8.
- 12-27-2013, 02:00 PM #2
- 55 Posts
Re: LG G Pad 8.3 - Booting into Recovery Mode
- 12-27-2013, 05:05 PM #4
- 12-30-2013, 04:15 PM #6
- 01-01-2014, 07:32 PM #7
- 01-01-2014, 09:05 PM #8
- By warzol in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:34 AM
- By ddeividdas in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Middlesmex in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:45 AM
- By vonschlick in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:15 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:39 AM