Options for streaming movies to tv?
Got a few movies on my sd card and I'd like to play them on my tv.
I'm thinking of a slimport and hdmi cable (about 12 and 5 from amazon) which I think will do the job.
Are there any other better options to consider?
- 01-14-2014, 12:32 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 07:58 PM #4
- 86 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Options for streaming movies to tv?
You can use an app called AllCast. It requires that you have a media player but appears to support the majority of them; AppleTV, Roku, WDTV, Xbox360, etc. Have not used it so can't comment on the success of it.
- 01-16-2014, 12:49 AM #5
- 01-16-2014, 03:58 PM #7
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 61Last Post: 01-08-2016, 10:42 AM
- By firedog1247 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 34Last Post: 03-05-2015, 03:35 PM
- By carracerz14 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:49 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:25 PM
- By maykec in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:17 AM