- 2 Posts
Lg gpad 8.3 front touch buttons
Having had the brilliant g2 for a while I decided that the gpad looked a bit of a steal at £200.
It was, its great, much better than the Samsung tablet I had but there is one thing that really annoys me. On my phone when I turn to landscape mode the front touch buttons line up on the rhs of the display where I can get at them with my right thumb. On the glad however they move to the bottom of the landscape display where they are much more difficult to access when thumb typing - the home key is right in the middle! Worse still, I keep hitting the home key when I'm typing and miss the space bar by a mm or too, as I appear to do quite often
Is there any way round this? It seems absurd and its really pissing me off.
Sent from my LG-V500 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-26-2014, 08:06 PM #2
- 71 Posts
Re: Lg gpad 8.3 front touch buttons
I had the same issue. Here's what I use and love it.
You have to been rooted for this to work.
- 02-27-2014, 03:17 PM #3
- 02-28-2014, 11:50 AM #4
- 02-28-2014, 02:13 PM #5
- 02-28-2014, 02:42 PM #6
- By zxjmonkey in forum Verizon LG Spectrum 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 08:54 PM
- By abdulwahab93 in forum LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:50 PM
- By Norman davenport in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:46 AM
- By Marisa Dowden in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:53 PM
- By phoneguru9 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:02 PM