Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cbb77
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G PAD 8.3: best place to buy it

Okay. I think I am ready to buy it today. Anyone know the best price and place to get it? Not the GPE
    Thanks
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Default Re: best place to buy it

Newegg appears to have the best price
    Thanked by:
    ffejjj likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: best place to buy it

I pulled this off thier site from a reviewer. Do you think this is really true and they do not send new one's?

Other Thoughts: I read in other reviews that newegg ships used products. Answer is yes they do. Well, if not used, it will be refurbished. I got mine with a slight scratch on the back panel, and a scratch on the screen. I wanted a refund at first, but there was no problem with the functionality, so just decided to keep it. It's in great condition for the price; however, I expected a new item.

Default Re: LG G PAD 8.3: best place to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by techie5 View Post
    Okay. I think I am ready to buy it today. Anyone know the best price and place to get it? Not the GPE
    Thanks
    I ordered mine from Newegg on Dec 1. It arrived in 3 days, sealed in an original box, with the protective cellophane and LG's screen protector in place. Upon setting the unit up, I found 1 person in the contacts. At first I thought it was a sample contact, but the picture was a real gruff looking guy, which I doubt LG would have used as a sample. It almost looked like he was in a warehouse of sorts when he took his picture, so maybe that was a worker playing with the products. But like I said the box was sealed with tape.

So, I don't know that the unit was refurbed, or tried and returned, but the only thing amiss was some odd person in the contacts. There were no blemishes or defects of any kind. I am very satisfied with my LG G-Pad from Newegg, and the price was much better than Best Buy.

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by stevenkisor1 View Post
    I ordered mine from Newegg on Dec 1. It arrived in 3 days, sealed in an original box, with the protective cellophane and LG's screen protector in place. Upon setting the unit up, I found 1 person in the contacts. At first I thought it was a sample contact, but the picture was a real gruff looking guy, which I doubt LG would have used as a sample. It almost looked like he was in a warehouse of sorts when he took his picture, so maybe that was a worker playing with the products. But like I said the box was sealed with tape.

So, I don't know that the unit was refurbed, or tried and returned, but the only thing amiss was some odd person in the contacts. There were no blemishes or defects of any kind. I am very satisfied with my LG G-Pad from Newegg, and the price was much better than Best Buy.

Wow. Thanks. I would hate to think that I could get a used unit. . .

I opted for the Verizon version (to replace an aging Samsung Galaxy Tab 2) and it was $50 cheaper than the non Google Play edition version being sold by Best Buy.

I scored mine from verizon for $99.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Got mine from eBay. Love my g pad.

Apparently NewEgg is sold out

Last edited by DCSholtis; 04-25-2014 at 05:14 PM.