Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Thomas Sergeant
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [VIDEOS] Tutorials for LG G Pad 8.3 Root, Recovery, Roms, and more

HI guys this is going to be my Video thread on the LG G Pad 8.3 It should be fun and full of great videos on this device and there will be more to come as development happens

Keep watching more videos to come and enjoy
    Hope this helps some noobs out :good::good::good::good:
    Thanked by 5:
    dorblayzer likes this.

Global Posts
    24,822 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: [VIDEOS] Tutorials for LG G Pad 8.3 Root, Recovery, Roms, and more

Good idea!

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Thanks!!Just rooted mine.. and tried some modes

when in mtp mode, debugging will not turn on. only as modem, and files cannot transfer properly that way. Any suggestions? i have even reset the device back to factory settings. ive reinsalled all drivers multiple times, tried on multiple computers. I am using windows 8 and 8.1.
    when i look in the device manager, adb device only pops up in modem mode, and as a lge android mtp device in portable devices when connected in mtp.

Question. How can I reset everything back to factory mode. (Remove root and CM)

Posted via Android Central App

I'd love to root my lg g pad and give it a stock like ROM. As close to stock/Google play edition as possible. But I'm a complete noob and worry about bricking the device.

That's smart Mark. I rooted my Nexus 7 and did everything but have a priest perform an exorcism to unroot it. It now sits by my bedroom door as a burglar deterrent.