WiFi issues

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
My g pad will connect to our home WiFi but acts like its not connected to the WiFi and won't load any web pages or download anything...basically acts like its not connected to the wifi even though it says it is...
So I go to the library and use their WiFi and it works...why is that? This just happened today.

Anyone got a solution? This really blows chunks...the library is a walk away so its not far but its highly annoying.
Thanks for your help.

Posted via Android Central App

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but didn't help. I think its our WiFi.

Had an issue like that with my Moto X a few weeks ago. Turns out my modem had taken a dump. Might want to check out your modem and if necessary replace it.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
My dad fixed the WiFi all is good again.
It wasn't the g pad but the router itself. Problem solved.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you give us more details about the solution? Was it something not covered in the guide that I linked earlier? It's helpful for other people reading your post to know what your solution was.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Can you give us more details about the solution? Was it something not covered in the guide that I linked earlier? It's helpful for other people reading your post to know what your solution was.

It was our home WiFi that needed to be fixed. It connected fine to other WiFi signals and worked.
Our home WiFi had issues, it works fine now.