My g pad will connect to our home WiFi but acts like its not connected to the WiFi and won't load any web pages or download anything...basically acts like its not connected to the wifi even though it says it is...
So I go to the library and use their WiFi and it works...why is that? This just happened today.
Anyone got a solution? This really blows chunks...the library is a walk away so its not far but its highly annoying.
Thanks for your help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-09-2014, 09:06 PM #2
Re: WiFi issues
Review this guide and see if the tips help.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- 04-10-2014, 03:39 PM #4
- 04-13-2014, 11:46 PM #6
- By michko in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2015, 12:03 AM
- By cinq labs in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:13 PM
- By timpadbury in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:34 PM
- By vidip25 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:51 PM
- By daviddlt in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:11 AM