- 232 Posts
apps to phone and gpad
I have both the gpad and the lgg2. I notice that when I download an app from google, from my computer, it goes to my phone and not my gpad. Is there a setting to have apps go to one or the other device? Or does it always default to the phone when getting apps from my computer? Thanks
- 04-10-2014, 03:29 PM #2
- 04-10-2014, 03:29 PM #3
Re: apps to phone and gpad
If you're installing an app using Google Play on your computer, you can select which device it installs to. It won't automatically install to multiple devices. Just go back to that app page, click the Installed button, and then click on the dropdown menu where you see a device listed. It should list all of your devices, and the ones where the app is compatible can be selected.
But it's probably much easier to use the Play Store app on your G Pad and install it from there.
- By shoeboy23 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:33 AM
- By AeroBlast365 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 02:59 PM
- By elboyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:00 AM
- By nokia4life in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:50 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:35 PM