Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default apps to phone and gpad

Hi
    I have both the gpad and the lgg2. I notice that when I download an app from google, from my computer, it goes to my phone and not my gpad. Is there a setting to have apps go to one or the other device? Or does it always default to the phone when getting apps from my computer? Thanks

Default Re: apps to phone and gpad

You have to choose what device you want Google play store to install apps to...you will get that option to choose the device if you try to install an app through Google play store website...

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Default Re: apps to phone and gpad

If you're installing an app using Google Play on your computer, you can select which device it installs to. It won't automatically install to multiple devices. Just go back to that app page, click the Installed button, and then click on the dropdown menu where you see a device listed. It should list all of your devices, and the ones where the app is compatible can be selected.

But it's probably much easier to use the Play Store app on your G Pad and install it from there.
    Thanked by: