Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default lg g pad 7.0

Anyone with a 8.3 g pad buying the new g pad 7.0? Or the 8.0? Or 10.1? I'm tempted to buy the 7.0 which could fit in my pocket...it'd be cool to have something pocketable like the 7.0.
    Spec wise its pretty low end though.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: lg g pad 7.0

Nope sticking with my 8.3. Just got it today open box from NewEgg

I will go with the 8 if its the new 801 chipset and the screen is not so warm. Having a note 3 makes the 7 inch to small

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by angry english View Post
    I will go with the 8 if its the new 801 chipset and the screen is not so warm. Having a note 3 makes the 7 inch to small

I'm interested what the specs are with the other two g pads. I love my g pad 8.3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by angry english View Post

The screen issues are easily fixed with custom kernel and a gamma adjusting app

I have the LG G Pad 7.0 and the Note Edge. Got the pad for 99 cents, with a 2 year contract, but that is OK, not going anywhere soon. LoL Still up in the air whether I am a fan of it.
    Oditius (Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, LG G Pad 7.0 w/AT&T & Dell Venue Pro II 128GB Tab)
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Wife says I am spending too much time on computer.

But I do stop when I go to bed, so it's not like I spend 24/7 on it!!!

I have had the G pad 7.0 LTE for a couple of weeks in addition to a Nexus 9. Got the G pad on a ATT reseller promo super cheap so I went for it like I need another tablet! Since it is LTE I put it in my bag and have been using it pretty steadily and I like it well enough. I am not a huge fan of the LG software shell but it is no worse than Samsung's, maybe a little faster most of the time. I use my N9 mostly at home and like it better but the G pad really is pretty nice overall, especially for the price I paid which was basically a 2 year commit but if I leave ATT the ETF is only $150 and it declines so WTF.