Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default Youtube glitch

Anyone else having issues with youtube?
    Youtube glitch-screenshot_2014-05-21-16-47-51.jpg
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Banned

Default Re: Youtube glitch

Well just in case anyone else runs into this odd glitch a clearing of the app data/cache did fix it. I am not sure why it started but just before I noticed it I had my tablet clipped between the sun-visor and the roof on my car. The tablet was warm to the touch but not overly so and the temp widget I had read 109.7F so it could of been memory corruption do to high heat but it seems alittle to low for that really.

So there you go hope it helps someone.

Youtube glitch-screenshot_2014-05-21-18-24-03.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Well just in case anyone else runs into this odd glitch a clearing of the app data/cache did fix it. I am not sure why it started but just before I noticed it I had my tablet clipped between the sun-visor and the roof on my car. The tablet was warm to the touch but not overly so and the temp widget I had read 109.7F so it could of been memory corruption do to high heat but it seems alittle to low for that really.

So there you go hope it helps someone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-21-18-24-03.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	456.8 KB 
ID:	119362
    I did that, do have to clear every single program for it to work? I'm still getting that exact issue and having a very hard time ridding of it or finding it anywhere else bit here. Very odd. My android never had any tax me in excessive heat either, just started doing that over night. Anyone have any advice/ideas?

been experiencing the exact same problem. i tried uninstalling the youtube app and reinstalling but no go. i'll try and clear the app cache and see if it makes a difference.
    mobile:: Nexus 5 Black 16GB (4.4.3), LG G2 Black 32GB (RIP), iPhone 3GS White 16GB (retired)
    tablet: LG G Pad 8.3 White (4.4.2), Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab 32GB (ICS)

Same problem here. Clear cache and it works for awhile but problem comes back. I've even uninstalled YouTube and reinstalled, not a long term fix.

clearing the cache cleared up the problem. so far, youtube seems to be working fine. will report back if issue comes back.
    mobile:: Nexus 5 Black 16GB (4.4.3), LG G2 Black 32GB (RIP), iPhone 3GS White 16GB (retired)
    tablet: LG G Pad 8.3 White (4.4.2), Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab 32GB (ICS)