- 1 Posts
Rooted LG G Pad 8.3 phone semi-bricked
I rooted my phone and developed a problem. When I try to start the phone, "Security Error" appears and the phone subsequently shuts down. I can get into recovery mode, but the built-in recovery is corrupt or non-existent and does not work. Recovery from the SD card is an option, but I do not have a ROM or know where to find one. Where do I start?
It's an US Cellular Pre-Pay LG Splendor US730. It had Android 4.0.4.
Please help. Thanks,
- 05-29-2014, 01:49 PM #2
- 05-30-2014, 08:48 AM #3
- 06-02-2014, 11:03 AM #4
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:28 AM
- By Michael Nancarrow in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:14 AM
- By michaelrj in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:55 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Rosmery Regina in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:31 AM