Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G pad 8.3 GPS

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying the G pad, but one of it's uses will be navigation. Can anyone tell me how the GPS is? does it get an accurate lock, can you navigate with it?

Default Re: LG G pad 8.3 GPS

I've never used mine for navigation, but it seems to grab my location just fine. I have the Google Play Edition, and it's the best tablet I have ever had. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my LG-V510 using AC Forums mobile app

I have used mine for afew road trips and have not had any problems. It is not the fastest in getting the GPS locked but it doesn't lose satellite connections as bad as other devices though.

I use mine all the time and never have any problems. Out of all my devices its the fastest and most accurate for gps. Grab one while you still can. Its a great tablet

The main reason my hubby bot this pad was to use it as Nav with the Waze app for a recent round trip NYC - FL. He Loved it! Even tho he has built-in Nav in hi SUV, he said this was the best. Now I've started using it instead if my built-in Nav and I have to agree. Our car dealers charge $200 to upgrade our Nav software so this was a bargain. Plus we get lots of other uses out of out tabs. FYi, we have the 4G over of the pad so we don't lose the GPS signal, even in the Everglades.

Posted via Android Central App

Absolutely.