- 2 Posts
LG G Pad first edition, install apks?
Thinking about buying this tablet but being cheap and going for the first one they released, v500 without Google Play, and I'm wondering if you can still install games and apps downloaded from Google Play on it but using the apks?
Or is that not possible and you need to root it for that?
Thanks in advance!
- 06-04-2014, 02:59 PM #2
- 06-07-2014, 11:40 PM #4
- 33 Posts
Re: LG G Pad first edition, install apks?
I think the difference between v500 and v510 is that the 500 has LG Optimus UI skin and LG applications such as Qremote preinstalled on v500 while the v510 does not come with LG Optimus UI skin and Some LG apps. So you will still have play store and all google apps on the v500.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- By LinusFro in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2015, 07:11 PM
- By xpcjx87 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:52 AM
- By remos2010 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:15 AM
- By PittDucky in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:29 AM