New to Android, I love this tablet
I have an iPhone 4, Windows7 desktop and now the LG 8.3 tablet.
I had looked at the ipad mini retina but it cost well over twice as much here in New Zealand (but the LG was on a great special).
There are quite a few new thinbs I'm getting used to, like I've. Just tried about 3 times to correct the spelling mistake in the previous sentence but I can't get the cursor in the right place. I am using an app called SwiftKey and still trying to make it work for me.
Brightness is another odd one, there seem to be quite a few layers of brightness control with the auto brightness looking very dim all the time.
There are many pluses though, the price was great, excelldnt screen size and responsive performance.
Cant wait to sort the keypad soon.
- 06-24-2014, 01:12 AM #2
Re: New to Android, I love this tablet
If you go into the settings for SwiftKey, then Layout, put a check mark in the Extended layout option. This will give you left & right cursors to help move about.
As far as the brightness, I have always found it better to not use the auto setting.
- 06-28-2014, 07:50 PM #4
- By SactoKingsFan in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 40Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:29 AM
- By Christian Rogers in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 07:49 PM
- By Davyo in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:29 AM
- By djemekae in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:53 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:58 PM