No LG GPad 7.0 thread

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm surprised not to find any thread about this tablet, only the 8.3. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Nobody cares about that LG tablet?
I bought it yesterday, I'm coming from a BlackBerry Playbook and wanted to try an Android tablet, the LG seems the perfect choice. So far, I love its speed, its size, its screen, and all the apps there is :)
Hope to read more about other users as well :)

ShyRat

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Maybe its just you and me with LG tablets. I've had mine for a couple weeks. I'm new to Android and constantly running into
problems.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I was surprised at this myself. I just got mine today and come looking for advice. So far I like it but time will tell.

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have an 8.3 but picked up Verizon LG 7 LTE new for $100 and couldn't resist. I'd like to see a little chatter about it as well.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the tab on AT&T for 99 cents, but no forum here or on XDA. I wonder if root for the 8.3 works on the 7?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It's funny this got mentioned. I got this G Pad 7 LTE from AT&T yesterday for free with my new Note 4. Seems like a good little device.

from the G Pad 7

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
It's a really really good device :)
I use it a lot actually, when at home, when I don't want to turn on my laptop. Also when I want to use my chromecast on my TV, and most important, I use it as a remote control with my TV when I'm lazy in bed :D
Almost want to buy a second one :D

psychotron

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Need to ask the admins about creating one, especially since both the big U.S. carriers have been giving them away with new phones here recently. There's got to be a good number of them out in the world now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress