Constant notification sound when charging with tablet powered on

HiHorizons

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I get a "Constant notification sound when charging with tablet powered on" every few seconds. I do not get this many e-mails or facebook likes to account for this extremely high volume of notification pops. This does not happen when the unit is not plugged into the charging cord. I have looked in vain through the settings menus. Help appreciated. Thanks, Rus

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm not entirely clear on this--are you saying that you're getting a notification message that says "Constant notification sound when charging with tablet powered on," or that the tablet is persistently sounding a notification tone while charging?

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I get a "Constant notification sound when charging with tablet powered on" every few seconds. I do not get this many e-mails or facebook likes to account for this extremely high volume of notification pops. This does not happen when the unit is not plugged into the charging cord. I have looked in vain through the settings menus. Help appreciated. Thanks, Rus
Does it happen while it's charging or when it's fully charged? I get the constant annoying notification when mine is fully charged, presumably to get me to unplug it.