Who's Getting the LG G Pro 2?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I want this phone when I feel bored with my g flex. But that will be a while.

Posted via Android Central App

Why do you feel bored with the G Flex? What would the G Pro 2 do so differently? This phenomena of feeling bored with android phones has happened a lot to me as well. So I would be switching phones a lot. Finally I realized, it was not the hardware I was bored with so switching hardware wasn't going to solve the problem. I don't know why I feel that way...why I got bored so often but it's interesting indeed. Now the only time I feel that way is when I use my G Pad 8.3, and that's really unfortunate as it's not a bad tablet.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

Last edited:

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Why do you feel bored with the G Flex? What would the G Pro 2 do so differently? This phenomena of feeling bored with android phones has happened a lot to me as well. So I would be switching phones a lot. Finally I realized, it was not the hardware I was bored with so switching hardware wasn't going to solve the problem. I don't know why I feel that way...why I got bored so often but it's interesting indeed. Now the only time I feel that way is when I use my G Pad 8.3, and that's really unfortunate as it's not a bad tablet.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

I meant I don't think I'll ever feel bored with my g flex. I love my flex phone. Its awesome. I meant IF I ever did feel like the excitement of my flex does down I'd get the f pro 2.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I meant I don't think I'll ever feel bored with my g flex. I love my flex phone. Its awesome. I meant IF I ever did feel like the excitement of my flex does down I'd get the f pro 2.

Aren't they kind of the same? Except the Pro 2 is flat? What about the Pro 2 would be more 'exciting' than the G Flex? Faster? Technically yes. More RAM...technically yes too. But as nice as I know the Pro 2 will be I can't see why it'd be more exciting than your curved Flex. I just hope the Pro 2 does come to AT&T...just in case I lose my mind.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Aren't they kind of the same? Except the Pro 2 is flat? What about the Pro 2 would be more 'exciting' than the G Flex? Faster? Technically yes. More RAM...technically yes too. But as nice as I know the Pro 2 will be I can't see why it'd be more exciting than your curved Flex. I just hope the Pro 2 does come to AT&T...just in case I lose my mind.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

I do love my flex. A lot
I just get excited about new phones is all.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Which is awesome. Being an enthusiast is great!

Sent from 3 f IV 🔘

G pro 2 if it ever cones here does have a better display. But I love my curved flex too.
I hear lg is releasing a new flex later this year with a smaller 5.5 inch 1080p display.