I've got an LG G Pro 2, you've got questions ? fire away!

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: I've got a G Pro 2, you've got questions ? fire away!

Does this have Multi User like the G Pad?

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I am not gonna lie, I am so confused.

@ Joe:
i was just making sure when you make the browser into a "little window" that the "transparency slider" is still there & once you slde it, even if 90% transparent, it allows your taps to touch whatever widget or icon are UNDERNEATH it, virtually giving you the entire screen to use, and not having to "slide them aside" because when u have to do that, your music / video etc STOPS playing. With this feature, everything continues to play, but you have virtually the entire screen available to u (its all in the video i put : )

@Phil

ty!!! Cannot wait for this phone, ty so much for this Q & A Post, appreciate it, now i can continue to drool for this phone...lol

BTC

datafiend

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

What apps are supported in multi/dual window? Mainly is twiiter supported? Also is there a way to change folder icons?

Last edited:

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Phil nickinson, had you answer my question on other day about lg g pro 2 and haven't hear from your answer from my question that i likes yo ask. Thanks

Posted via HTC M7

steve_sc

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello Phil,

I've been looking to pick one of these up since they were announced, but because LG are being somewhat useless, i have no idea when these bad boys are coming to North America.

I'm posting this asking you to confirm something I think I already know.

My carrier (Fido in Canada) uses GSM, UMTS, HSPA and HSPA+ at 850 MHz and 1900 MHz and LTE at 2100 MHz and 2600 MHz.

the korean LG G Pro 2 bands are:

2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network LTE 1800 / 2600

So, if I'm OK for the LTE speeds here, what about when im NOT on an LTE signal? am I going to be SOL with a 3G signal and drop straight to 2G?

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Dear Lg Pro 2 users..please help decide my next phone

i am already using Note 3 octa core version...but i m not impressed to be honest...so i m planning to buy G pro 2...saw many reviews on various site but still i am confused as they said its pretty much similar to Note 3..so i m asking for ur help as u can point me to the right direction...
before note 3 i had Lg g2...i loved it but heating issue is the only thing that made me switch...
so here is my few questions

Does GP2 has heat issue like g2? ( i am seriously concerned abt that )

should i switch from N3?

anyone used both N3 and GP2?? what do u thnk?? who will be the winner if u have to decide between N3 and GP2 for shooting?specially in low light?

plz mention sum issue that u faced with GP2...my main priority is Camera and battery...i m not into modding so less developer support is not a issue for me and ya i do not use s-pen at all so dnt worry abt tht....

please give me sum good advice...i do not need any biased review...i m looking for sum real help

thnx in advance :) :D

charisse flores

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: I've got an LG G Pro 2, you've got questions � fire away!

I have an LG 988 phone. I have a problem on the front touch screen. It's no longer working. Can somebody help me? :'(

aswathk

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site

Aight, folks. Let's hear 'em. What do you want to know about the G Pro 2?

I've got a g pro 2 myself I luv the phone there's one thing annoying me. I dont know how to change the reminder notification alarm, not the notification tone. I'm talkin about the sound that plays when your phone notifies you about an event. For example you get a software update and you choose remind later, the sound that plays when it reminds you, the same sound that plays when you run a service MMI code to check balance or popsup to show ur balance when a call is over. The default tone is 'brocoli salad'It plays for over 30 seconds, I wanna change it to a short one.

Ambrose Wong

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
^ Hey there,

Did you ever end up getting the phone?
Because I'm with telus, and im trying out with a rogers sim card, but it doesn't seem to pick up any receptions as well. just wondering how it is working out for you.

Ambrose Wong

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
^ Hey there,

Did you ever end up getting the phone?
Because I'm with telus, and im trying out with a rogers sim card, but it doesn't seem to pick up any receptions as well. just wondering how it is working out for you.

NormalanCovek

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

want you to ask about heating.. after used phone for about 2 hours non-stop using, temperature on battery doctor app is 43.4C is it too hot or normal? i bought it few days ago.. it is new, 32Gb version sim free.

vinayp20

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site

I bought LG G Pro 2 in India. The phone is Korean made and when i used factory reset mode by pressing volume key and power key, i see Korean language. How to change the language from Korean to English. Please help.

Mafruda Rahman

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Hi there,

I need help with my LG G Pro 2.....after every call there is a notification regarding the last call charge which comes with an awful music....I really need to stop this...how can I do this?

Thanks in advance

Mafruda

sefrudin

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone help i have lg g pro 2 d838 series and cant find in network mode to change 4g lte option, any advice how to enable the option?

Posted via the Android Central App

eckl

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
You down download the app from play store. 4G LTE Switch. It enables the 4G for you. However, you may have to do it after every reset.

m.seif

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to bather you, but i bought an Lg g pro2 D838 form UAE to use in Egypt, but it seams the ROM is for Korea. Whenever I try a video call, he tells me that International roaming is on so no video calls, checked many times all setting with Vodafone in Cairo but now way, also no MMS although the config file is checked by Vodafone, 3rd, there is a SW update but always an error to install. Looks I need to install new ROM Suitable for for our Arab area. Do not how to get. Wud appreciate very much your help Thanks a lot