Where's the G Pro 2?!?

Brian_d

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm beginng to think this device is vaporware! Going on 2 months since the gp2 was announced & there is no word on when (or if) it will become avalable! Meanwhile, HTC has announced & launched the M8; Sammy's about to the same with the S5.
COME ON, LG!

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, here is the expected response via email directly from the LG website. At least they apologized for not having any info.

Thank you so much for contacting LG Electronics USA!

We can understand how exited you are about getting this new model, but at the moment there is no information about release date or available of this product. In case this model is released for the US market it will be posted on our website ad it will be announced by the carrier that will be offering it.
I am so sorry to have to disappoint you in this matter and I truly wish I had a more favorable answer for you.

Thank you so much for contacting us and for your time. At the bottom, you will be able to see a survey and score your experience with me. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again via Email, Live Chat or by calling 800-243-0000. Thank you very much for your kindness and patience! Please enjoy the rest of your day and I wish you the best!

Sincerely,
Lorraine D.
----------------
LG Customer Service
Toll Free number: 1-800-243-0000
LGEAI | Customer Interactive Center
Monday- Sunday

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested too. Wondering if I want to give this one a try, or wait for the G3.

Posted via Android Central App

steve_sc

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested too. Wondering if I want to give this one a try, or wait for the G3.
this is where most ppl go wrong. if you're going to sit there waiting for the next best thing every time, you'll never get something you truly want.
i bet a few months after the g3 gets released (depending on how much time it takes from announcement to release), i bet there will be new flagships with the new snapdragon, and you'll be in the same exact spot you are in now.

pick a phone you really like, because it works for you, not a phone because of the specs, or an android version and/or its potential updates.
best example? moto x. mid-teir specs, but an amazing phone to use.

Brian_d

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
this is where most ppl go wrong. if you're going to sit there waiting for the next best thing every time, you'll never get something you truly want.
i bet a few months after the g3 gets released (depending on how much time it takes from announcement to release), i bet there will be new flagships with the new snapdragon, and you'll be in the same exact spot you are in now.

pick a phone you really like, because it works for you, not a phone because of the specs, or an android version and/or its potential updates.
best example? moto x. mid-teir specs, but an amazing phone to use.

You had me right up until you said moto x. The mere fact that you bring a device to the table from last year, with prior year specs & one foot in the grave almost invalidates your initial comment.

steve_sc

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
You had me right up until you said moto x. The mere fact that you bring a device to the table from last year, with prior year specs & one foot in the grave almost invalidates your initial comment.
nope, you just don't get it. or you don't know how to read.

i used the moto x as an example of being a better experience in the real world than something that looked ok on paper. (as some were talking spec difference between lg g pro 2 and the g3)
i did NOT recommend the moto x over the lg g pro 2 or the g3, nor did i want to compare their specs.
i simply used it as an example where just because a phone had better specs didnt mean the experience was that much better.

learn how to read please. the mere fact that you can't seem to read and follow sentence structure invalidates your comment.
bloody idiots

Brian_d

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Nope. My original comment to you still stands. It looks like you almost grasped what Jonneh was asking. Let me make this clear to you. Jonneh is looking to future proof himself. And you say Moto-x - An "amazing phone". A PHONE that's going on 9 months old. Not only did you not read &comprehend his post, you didn't read YOURS & how ridiculous you sounded. You almost had it though!

Reading & comprehension: Learn it. Live It. Love it.

But then, you didn't read my post too. All you saw was something about the moto-x starting to get long in the tooth. And lost it. lost your concentration, lost you faculties, Started name calling. (your mom must be so proud!) Back pedaling. "A better experience". I've got news for you: the "experience" makes not a phone future proof. But I'll bet a lot of people with Blackberrys would agree with you that it does!
A tip for Steve_sc: Not everybody is going to agree with "Uncle Steve" (HAHA see what I did? That's funny, just not for you) & once you realize it, you'll lead a more happy & healthy life.

Please work on your reading & comprehension. Please work on you conversation skills. Try to carry an intelligent conversation/debate/thread without resulting to name calling on your 2nd reply. Honestly. Go see a doctor. Get yourself some meds. Before you pop a blood vessel.

Peace

Now, where's the G pro 2?!?