1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G Slate XDA Forum to Get DEVs involved.

I sent in a new request for a forum of our own on XDA to get some devs interested. We really need a faster kernel! Now that there seem to be a decent number of people in here, we should all send messages NOW to get some attention. The link is :

It only takes like one minute, be respectful and they will deliver. We had the same issue with the palm treo pro a few years ago and a concerted effort by the small community got us the support we needed.

Come on guys lets all do this ASAP.

Done.

Sent from my LG-V909 using Tapatalk

Already submitted many requests along with about 20 others. Everyone gets the same response. "we have put you on our request list!!". Its getting very old. I hope the continued support finally gets us somewhere.

Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk

In the meantime you can join us on IRC.

irc.freenode.net | #g-slate

We try to maintain some type of G-Slate community. Join if you feel the need to speak to others about anything G-Slate related including some chat about development.

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

Why would there need to be a wait list...? That seems kind of silly to me.

Yea it makes no sense that they can't just make a section for us.

Default Re: G Slate XDA Forum to Get DEVs involved.

I sent a message.... again. Why is this device being treated like the plague? Hell they still haven't unlocked the "Unlocked upon launch" sections here. Highly discouraging.

Default Re: G Slate XDA Forum to Get DEVs involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dammit2hell View Post
    I sent a message.... again. Why is this device being treated like the plague? Hell they still haven't unlocked the "Unlocked upon launch" sections here. Highly discouraging.
    I had no idea they were closed.

I also added a new sticky, feel free to use it for idea sharing for now.

Let me know how I can help. I will be more than happy to give G-Slate development the home it deserves, whether it be a subforum, or whatever works the best. I can't keep up with all the new devices, and really don't want to overlook ANY of them. My PM button works, and you can always find me at jerry@androidcentral.com .

Use me.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리