Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: LG G Watch R or Moto 360

Now that it has been out anyone's mind change? What did you go with?

Funny I'm posting on LG G R forums, but I went ahead with the moto 360 and here is why.

1. Qi charging. I have nexus 5 with qi charger, adding to this now I have two qi chargers that works on both mix and match.

2. Screen size. Moto 360 is little bigger than LG, but not fully round watch because of the light sensor and display driver taking a portion of the screen. But it can shrink the watch face size to match LG scale so it "can" be round with fake black bezel surrounding it. You can always shrink face size but you can't make it bigger than the display.

3. No bezel, I was little worried about hitting and scratching the display since it has no bezel. Screen pops out so first thing you will hit is the display. Also I have no screen protective lens or cover, it has been about two weeks, no scratches. I am happy with the screen scratch resistance .

4. My personal taste of design. I just like the look of moto 360 better than the rest.

My only bad review about this is the resolution, I believe this has the lowest ppi of all smart watches out right now besides the pebble. But if I had to go with screen quality vs the batter life, I'd always go with the battery life.

Posted via the Android Central App
    chezm likes this.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Any of them is a good choice!
    Luvzmobile

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

I have both and prefer the LG for one thing. I can leave the Ambient face on all day long and the battery lasts with some to spare. The Moto 360 although nicer to look at (IMO) doesn't even come close.

I have the original G watch and the 360 and find myself wearing the LG daily because I can have the ambient lighting on and not worry about the battery. I use the 360 during the weekends or going to dinner etc.

I'm hoping the new 360 battery holds up and it's not as expensive as the Urbane.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123