Can't answer incoming calls anymore

MaKuM0

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys... Hope you can help me!

Since I flashed Lollipop on my HTC One M8 something weird happens on my LG G Watch R.

When I receive an incoming call, on the watch appears only the red "border" to reject the phone call, the green one won't display and I can't answer it from the watch!

What happened? :/
Thanks for all your help!

Edit: The ROM is SkyDragon Google Play Edition Version 4.0.5

Posted via the Android Central App

MaKuM0

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't think so... It was one of the main feature of Android Wear... And if they did, why bother leaving the red one instead of killing them both?

I think it is one of the bugs in Lollipop maybe?

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I believe its actually a function of lollipop. For me it doesn't matter if I want to answer the call I'm pulling the phone out anyways. If I want to reject the call I can do it from the phone.

in2 iNtOo

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
The only reason I think it was on the watch side. was because it worked on my nexus 6 which is stock lollipop. And the update came out around that time then all of a sudden it stopped.

Roastontoast

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I was considering the purchase of an LG G Watch R, but I thought it did not have a speaker for incoming calls? My understanding was that this feature was not available.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. I was considering the purchase of an LG G Watch R, but I thought it did not have a speaker for incoming calls? My understanding was that this feature was not available.
The watch does not have a speaker. The way you take calls with it is like a remote control for your phone.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie