Is there a Quick Launch Music Player for Android Wear?

steham

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Quick Launch Music Player

Is there a music player for Android Wear / LG G Watch R that allows me to quickly launch from the watch face screen? Ideally I'd like to swipe from the edge of the screen to get my play/pause/skip track, etc. The nearest I can see is using Wear Mini Launcher, but this still involves a swipe then opening up Walkman or Play Music. The ability to switch albums on the phone would also be useful. I've heard Stellio Music Player for Android Wear is the way to go but it doesn't seem to be available on the Google App Store

Nik Brooks

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Quick Launch Music Player

Hi yes there is a very good music application that you can use. I use poweramp (full paid version) available from the playstore. Once you have this installed there is a companion application by the same developer that allows you to have completed control over the poweramp application via the watch. It shows all details of tracks, allows you to voice search for artists/album and genre. I hope this helps you.

Posted via the Android Central App

Big Khan

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I have Poweramp, on my Samsung Galaxy S5, with lollipop 5.01 OS. Poweramp, will play my Google Play Music, that's on my 64gb SD Card but it will not show Artist Name, Track Title or Album Art. Do you know how to correct this and if not can you point me to someone who can. I'm a Newbie to Android Central.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited: