thinking of getting GWR but have a question

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking of selling my 360 and getting a GWR but had a question. on my g watch I get like ridiculous battery life, after a full 14 hour day still have like 60% left. is the GWR the same? does it have heart monitor? WiFi? thanks

Posted via AC app on my X 14

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking of selling my 360 and getting a GWR but had a question. on my g watch I get like ridiculous battery life, after a full 14 hour day still have like 60% left. is the GWR the same? does it have heart monitor? WiFi? thanks

It has a heart rate sensor, and wifi is in the bluetooth chip. Unfortunately though, there are no wifi antennas, so it's pretty much useless. I can't speak of battery life because I haven't used it yet. I'm debating getting one myself. I'm trying my hardest to wait for the Huawei watch to be released first though.

Markko Toppi

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine is between 50% and 75% by the end of the day with ambient on. If you have a ambient mode that has full colour it drains quite a bit more so if you need it to last for two days I advise you to find a watch face with a subtle black and white dimmed mode.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
thanks for everyone help, I think I'm gonna get it. wish me luck on finding a buyer for my 360.