Jawbone Up software will not see my LG G watch R after update. Why?

Ozman44

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone Up software will not see my LG G watch R after update.

Last night Jawbone UP updated and the software no longer can see my LG G watch R. I've factory reset the watch and my phone but I still have the same issue. I understand that a lot of people are having this issue but my Son who has a Moto 360 has no problems with Jawbone UP. It sees his watch no problem.

PapaRappaTC

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I sent an e-mail to Jawbone support today but have been unable to find file for the previous APK. Can you post a link to where you found it or at least the version number so I can try to search for it.

Thank you very much

Ozman44

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I sent an e-mail to Jawbone support today but have been unable to find file for the previous APK. Can you post a link to where you found it or at least the version number so I can try to search for it.

Thank you very much

The Up update is now working with my watch. Do you still need the link to the old apk?

Posted via the Android Central App

PapaRappaTC

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much for helping Ozman. I checked the Play store for an update but didn't get prompted for an update for UP. My version of UP is 4.6.0 which is the version that "broke" syncing with my LG G Watch R. What version of the app are you on? Yes, I could still use the link to older version, prior to 4.6.0 that still worked with the LG G Watch R. Thank you again!

Also, my e-mail to Jawbone was fruitless as I got the standard response with we're sorry and always looking to improve but no real help.

Ozman44

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for helping Ozman. I checked the Play store for an update but didn't get prompted for an update for UP. My version of UP is 4.6.0 which is the version that "broke" syncing with my LG G Watch R. What version of the app are you on? Yes, I could still use the link to older version, prior to 4.6.0 that still worked with the LG G Watch R. Thank you again!

Also, my e-mail to Jawbone was fruitless as I got the standard response with we're sorry and always looking to improve but no real help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/db49acywq05unfi/2457857.com.jawbone.upopen.apk?dl=0

Ozman44

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't find the link again but I have it in my Dropbox.

Joechristo

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Jawbone Up software will not see my LG G watch R after update.

Thanks for 4.4 app...this worked for me. Prior I was not able to sync steps.

Fit wasn't working well my steps disappear randomly after moving away from my phone on a long walk.