MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
As an SW2 wearer myself, I think the similar style of the G Watch looks perfect. Now if they can just get a great app list for it I'm in! What does everyone think???

Looks good, of course need to see some more pictures and details. It all comes down to the specs for me, I want something that is going to last a couple days without having to worry about the battery.

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Looks good, of course need to see some more pictures and details. It all comes down to the specs for me, I want something that is going to last a couple days without having to worry about the battery.

Absolutely. The battery on my SW2 lasts at least 3 days and I would not take a step down from that. But the SW2 is lacking so much functionality that should be expected from a smartwatch. I'm confident we'll see it all come out with these new products!

Sweeet1102

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Finaly !! But "Additional details of the LG G Watch powered by Android Wear, including hardware specifications, will be announced in the coming months."
i don't think we will see it shortly...

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Are there any other shots of the watch aside from this one?

lg-g-watch-android-wear-180314.jpg

Seem to be plenty of shots/video of the Moto watch. I want to see more of this one. Will be interesting to see how the two compare to one another and how they compare to the Samsung and Pebble watches.

cferthorney

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Seem to be plenty of shots/video of the Moto watch. I want to see more of this one. Will be interesting to see how the two compare to one another and how they compare to the Samsung and Pebble watches.

I reckon both of the G Watch and the Moto-360 will blow pebble out the water (At least on Android, until an iWatch comes they're the only smartwatch that Apple approved as far as I know) I've already cancelled my Pebble Steel order (Or am trying to anyway) and will be trying to get either the G or the Moto-360 (Or both.)

I do agree with what Phil said on the "emergency podcast" last night about how good quality the colour screens are going to be, and the resultant battery drain - we need more details form LG and motorola. Hopefully they'll be forthcoming in the next few weeks. With regards Samsung, until they start working with non Samsung devices, as far as I am concerned they aren't worth looking at. My phone contract is up for renewal and I was offered a free gear one as a "gift" for signing up and taking the S4. They can't even give the Galaxy Gear away, and the Gear 2 is a little over priced on an as yet (To my mind) unproven OS.

I'm hoping the G Watch will be in the ?150-?200 region ($250 - $300 USD) and that way I can probably stretch to both by the time Motorola get the Moto-360 out here 8 months after the US... I'm genuinely excited for both watches and can't wait to see how well they interact with my Nexus 5.