G Watch Waiting Room

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep, 1 day is what I went for. If I'm ordering now, I want it soon as possible, I'd hate to see people buying them in stores while I'm still waiting for 3-5 day ground shipping!

I'll be pairing with a Nexus 5. Who else has ordered and what phone will you use it with? Anyone had any kind of update from Google?
I got the Black Titan G Watch today. Ordered it on Google play last week. So far, I love this thing. I'm using it with my HTC One Max.

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Gonna be getting early next month. Three Mobile (UK) have an offer where if you get the LG G3, u can get the LG G watch for £99. Glad i waited before updating my contract. This is gonna be my deal of the year.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
gupyhaqy.jpg

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My watch was sitting at my desk for me this morning when I got into work! I've been messing around with in a bit when I can but I'm currently letting it charge. So far so good though. Like others have said, it's actually better looking in person and feels better to wear it than I initially thought it would. I did look like a tool talking to it earlier though so be prepared for awkward looks.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
You'll only look like a tool to some people. Others will think its neat. In time it will be the norm. Hence Apple enabling audio clips in imessage. I am hoping for an in ear mic/earphone combo to pair with the watch and phone. I think that is where glass is going to go.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo