G Watch Waiting Room

alistairs

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I tormented myself for 24 hours then finally gave in and ordered the G Watch in black!

Will I like it better than my Pebble? Will I like the shape better than Moto 360? When will 1 day shipping get here given 4th is a US holiday? Should I wait and get it from a store for easier returns? No of this matters now. It is done!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I tormented myself for 24 hours then finally gave in and ordered the G Watch in black!

Will I like it better than my Pebble? Will I like the shape better than Moto 360? When will 1 day shipping get here given 4th is a US holiday? Should I wait and get it from a store for easier returns? No of this matters now. It is done!

1 day shipping probably at the latest you should see it on Monday. Is that what you picked?

alistairs

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
1 day shipping probably at the latest you should see it on Monday. Is that what you picked?

Yep, 1 day is what I went for. If I'm ordering now, I want it soon as possible, I'd hate to see people buying them in stores while I'm still waiting for 3-5 day ground shipping!

I'll be pairing with a Nexus 5. Who else has ordered and what phone will you use it with? Anyone had any kind of update from Google?

Melchio85

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Same here..during the week i'll make the pre order.
I think it is a jump in the dark... But i love that stuff
I will pair with a nexus 5..waiting for apps, especially runtastic app

tslagle13

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine the day it went up for presale. One day shipping will deliver on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays in my area. I hope they do like they did my nexus 5 and ship it early so I get it on Thursday!

tcournoy

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I preordered a black G Watch the first day they were up. I'll be pairing it with my Nexus 5. I did order a leather band for it which already came in (Amazon Prime) which is making me more anxious to get it.

Posted via my Red Nexus 5 on the Android Central App

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine as soon as it went up. I think I killed my f5 key lol. Anxiously awaiting to pair with my One M8!!

as4life

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I hope it ships tomorrow. If not, might as well cancel and just buy it in store on the 7th

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nytrocide

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Just saw that change in the store as well. Been wondering about when it would arrive with July 4th being a holiday in the States and all. Ordered overnight/one day shipping for $17.99 immediately as soon as it went up as I was refreshing non-stop :p If it does indeed ship tomorrow (the 3rd), anyone know if it would arrive on Saturday (skipping the holiday), or Monday? I know definitely by Monday at least...

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I preordered a black G Watch the first day they were up. I'll be pairing it with my Nexus 5. I did order a leather band for it which already came in (Amazon Prime) which is making me more anxious to get it.

How did you find the band? My search came up empty. Thnx

tcournoy

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a standard 22mm leather watchband

Last edited:

SmartwatchFan

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello my "Excitedly waiting for the Lg G Watch friends",

I'm located in Germany and I ordered the LG G Watch in the very night it was released in our German Playstore.

(Woke up at 4 o'clock in the moring and ordered it cause I was afraid that it would be sold out in the moring hours which wasn't the case but hey, maybe I'm getting it earlier then other people that ordered it later on that morning.)

Our Playstore says that it leaves the wearhouse till the 4th of July. So it will probably be send out tomorrow. As I know that Google has their Warehouses not in Germany but in the Netherlands I suppose it will get to me on Monday.

Really looking forward to it.

I think the first thing I'm going to do is visiting a watch store and get that band changed into a nice leather band :) I'm not ordering it cause I have no idea how to change it and I dont have any tools for it.

Greetings SmartwatchFan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12