Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to exit 'demo' mode

Okay, I got my device... I set the device to 'demo' mode before pairing with my phone. Now I have no idea how to put back to normal state.

I did try reset my watch, but it doesn't work. Please help! Thanks!

Default Re: How to exit 'demo' mode

With the watch working just press the reset button on the back and will show a menu (turn off). swipe to the left and select factory-reset.
    After reset, voilaĆ !

That doesn't work on mine. Still has giant f'ing red letters that say DEMO on the screen. This is really pissing me off!!!!!

My tablet also has "DEMO" plasted across the screen & I've tried a factory reset several times but it's refusing to come off

Wait did all of us click retail mode at first thinking what it was because I am fed up of this I am going to ask the owner of the lg g watch how to fix this today.

Quote Originally Posted by TioBorracho View Post
    With the watch working just press the reset button on the back and will show a menu (turn off). swipe to the left and select factory-reset.
    After reset, voilaĆ !

There is NO "reset button" on the watch. There is a "reset" option in the main menu. But generally trouble is once you are in Demo or retail mode you can not get main menu. What I tried is I kept on pressing the side button continuously approx. 15-20 times and then it goes into "seting" menu. From there just do "reset to factory" and then you are done. Once again to all the people who have been suggesting and never tried - Ther is NO "Reset button" on the back of the watch or anywhere.

Their is a very tiny reset button on the back of the LG G watch its right above the four charging contacts and its silver . you use something like a paperclip to press it. I've never had to hit mine so I don't know if you have to just push it or hold it for like 10 seconds or so I'm sure its in the manual

Quote Originally Posted by systemofadown1 View Post
    Their is a very tiny reset button on the back of the LG G watch its right above the four charging contacts and its silver . you use something like a paperclip to press it. I've never had to hit mine so I don't know if you have to just push it or hold it for like 10 seconds or so I'm sure its in the manual
    Mahaloz

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

The reset button actually works and does a factory reset. I reset my watch for no reason just after reading this post :P