I got the G watch yesterday, and was playing around. Tried to do navigation and it seemed to start up, but was going to the wrong location. I closed it out and since then have not been able to get navigation on the watch...
It recognized it on the watch, launches navigation on the phone, but will not do any navigation on the G watch. I've reset the watch, reinstalled the Maps update, removed and installed Android Wear again.
No matter what I do, there is no navigation on the watch. Anybody else run into this?
More importantly, who do I talk to? LG? Google?
- 07-10-2014, 01:34 PM #2
- By milos85732 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2014, 05:28 PM
- By greatgoogly in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Fearless Freep in forum LG G WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:06 PM
- By PogoMips in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:46 PM