Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation text message notifications

sometimes my text message notifications doesn't come through on my watch. Have google mentioned anything about an update coming soon?
    I want to get rid of the step counter, I want a longer stopwatch period like 3 hours and chicken and fries.
    Banned

Default Re: text message notifications

Quote Originally Posted by 1OverJordan24 View Post
    sometimes my text message notifications doesn't come through on my watch. Have google mentioned anything about an update coming soon?
    I want to get rid of the step counter, I want a longer stopwatch period like 3 hours and chicken and fries.
    Well, I guess in that case only officials of google can tell you about it ! I would say I have heard that the several changes is going to take place over the watch but don't have the exact idea when ... I would say there's as need to dig more deep over the Google !
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

its working fine now after the update

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

I noticed if I have the text messaging app open on my phone screen and the screen is on text messages don't get sent to the watch. I think it assumes I'm reading it on my phone since the app is open.