Best way to 'girl-up' my GWatch?

Lee Petchey

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm about two weeks away from receiving a Nexus 6 and Moto 360 bundle and, while I've loved my GWatch, I think the round form of the 360 will suit me better.

Now, given that I'd be lucky to fetch £80 on eBay for a product that cost £180 in July, I'm thinking of giving my girlfriend the GWatch as a Christmas present. She pitched the idea, and I've said I'll just buy her a nice new strap as the watch itself is in fantastic condition.

I'm just wondering what the best option is to make it a bit more girly? If any girls on here have replaced the strap, what can you suggest? Or if anyone has bough the watch for a partner?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm about two weeks away from receiving a Nexus 6 and Moto 360 bundle and, while I've loved my GWatch, I think the round form of the 360 will suit me better.

Now, given that I'd be lucky to fetch £80 on eBay for a product that cost £180 in July, I'm thinking of giving my girlfriend the GWatch as a Christmas present. She pitched the idea, and I've said I'll just buy her a nice new strap as the watch itself is in fantastic condition.

I'm just wondering what the best option is to make it a bit more girly? If any girls on here have replaced the strap, what can you suggest? Or if anyone has bough the watch for a partner?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

pink watch strap -

http://www.amazon.com/Classic-1-Pie...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4078952