- 5 Posts
Phone was rooted, did factory reset, are all signs of rooting gone?
I rooted my phone and was going to unroot. I downloaded all the files to my computer but was unable to get into download mode on phone. I followed some guides and instead of getting into that mode it did a factory reset.
I don't see in settings anything about phone being rooted, but it can't be that simple. Can someone help please?
- 02-26-2014, 05:32 PM #2
- 04-03-2014, 12:10 PM #3
- By Carl_Barr in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:48 AM
- By xtra12 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:17 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:26 PM
- By arkieman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:59 PM
- By The_Jelly in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:55 PM