Why does my LG G2 Mini screen blink when turning on wifi?

czerwcowy0520

May 18, 2015
Visit site
LG G2 Mini - Screen blinks when turning on wifi

Hello,.
First sorry for my english...I'm from Poland. I've got problem with my brand new LG G2 Mini. I bought it on last Friday, and everything was ok, but yesterday I noticed a small problem with it. When I'm turning on the Wifi, LG G2 mini connected to my home net and then screen blinks once and very fast. It looks like screen turning off and on very fast. There's n problem with connection, everythings ok, but this blinking is in my opinion worrisome. Today, after a large number of turning ons, and offs the wifi I noticed that sometimes screen doesn't blinks, but cell start some apps. It's similar to the screen blinking beacuse app is started and just blinks on screen, and minimize. It's in the task manager. Apps which started are: sms/mms, contacts, and one of installed by myself.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG G2 Mini - Screen blinks when turning on wifi

Welcome to Android Central! Is the screen actually blacking out briefly, or is it redrawing (i.e., the icons all disappear briefly then reappear, but the background remains)?

czerwcowy0520

May 18, 2015
Visit site

We've got an android forum in Poland and I found there information that lg g2 mini has got that blinking with wifi connection and nothing we can do about it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Has anyone on those forums been able to reach LG for comment?

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

Last edited:

czerwcowy0520

May 18, 2015
Visit site

I got that info from some forum member. He told me that there is a post on our forum but he couldn't find it. This fast black blink is a list of available conections...yesterday I sent email to lg about that issue and they replied but there is only standard procedure: make backup and reset the phone....if this doesn't help, send the cell to service. I replied that many users tried this but it doesn't work so I adviced them to take a look and solve the problem. Some update with fix will be helpful