- 6 Posts
Need help after rooting LG G2
I rooted my G2 (Verizon, running KitKat) I can see now SuperSU app. But it doesn't have any data. All it contains three Tabs 1:App(NoData) 2:Log(NoData) 3:Settings (have few options). What am I missing or haven't set up correctly? This is all fairly new to me so any advice would be greatly helpful to someone who's relatively new to the rooting scene.
Thanks for any helpful advice!
- 07-02-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Need help after rooting LG G2
- By Coolaaron88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 54Last Post: 06-13-2016, 11:00 PM
- By dustin_dej in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:26 AM
- By dustin_dej in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:49 AM
- By eric_roberts in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:32 PM
- By Roxlife in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:59 PM