- 16 Posts
LG G2 16gb custom rom queries
I am new to this section of the forum but I was wondering if a custom rom on the 16gb would benefit my device. Currently I am on EE with the kitkat update that I received but I was wondering are custom roms smaller in size than the stock because I want to maximise storage on my device, also wondering if custom roms have an extra drain on battery life? Thanks
- 07-09-2014, 10:35 AM #2
- 1,984 Posts
Re: LG G2 16gb custom rom queries
ROMs are almost always better on battery life by design.
What is the size of the ROM you want to use?
I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
- By billbrobaggins in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 30Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:45 AM
- By Rickgsx in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 05:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:34 AM
- By SuzakuTheKnight in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:52 PM
- By Matt Black in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:30 PM