- 07-30-2014, 07:28 AM #2
Re: Nandroid backup too big
Other than that, not really, you can ZIP/RAR/7z the nandroid up, but then to use it you have to uncompress it first which could be a problem if you can't access it via a PC or a functioning ROM.
Best bet is get a USB OTG cable and a 16-32 GB flash drive and backup/restore directly to it. TWRP 18.104.22.168 fully supports USB OTG.
- 07-30-2014, 01:09 PM #4
- 07-30-2014, 04:50 PM #5
- By speculatrix in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 55Last Post: 10-01-2015, 01:58 PM
- By Ichigo91 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 01:05 PM
- By King Mustard in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:07 PM