- 07-30-2014, 07:28 AM #2
Re: Nandroid backup too big
Other than that, not really, you can ZIP/RAR/7z the nandroid up, but then to use it you have to uncompress it first which could be a problem if you can't access it via a PC or a functioning ROM.
Best bet is get a USB OTG cable and a 16-32 GB flash drive and backup/restore directly to it. TWRP 22.214.171.124 fully supports USB OTG.
- 07-30-2014, 01:09 PM #4
- 07-30-2014, 04:50 PM #5
- By speculatrix in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 29Last Post: Today, 06:02 PM
- By Ichigo91 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:55 PM
- By King Mustard in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:07 PM