VS980 4G - Can't update from jellybean

Ron Facundo Lerer

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I few months ago I bought a new LG G2 unlocked VERIZON device at the US (but I live overseas, and use a local sim and carrier). It's working smoothly. However just cannot update my jellybean version... I've tried it all: OTA, rooted with towelroot, updated drivers, and even tried, but failed, to install a new rom: I got stuck at the TWRP update. I've downloaded the KKBAseband and the CloudyG3. But since I haven't been able to update the TWRP to the right version of my phone (failed once after the other) I haven't continued.
I really, really would thank any help on a relatively simple way to update my android version...
Any idea?
THANKS!!!!:'(

Pramod Gujjar

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I few months ago I bought a new LG G2 unlocked VERIZON device at the US (but I live overseas, and use a local sim and carrier). It's working smoothly. However just cannot update my jellybean version... I've tried it all: OTA, rooted with towelroot, updated drivers, and even tried, but failed, to install a new rom: I got stuck at the TWRP update. I've downloaded the KKBAseband and the CloudyG3. But since I haven't been able to update the TWRP to the right version of my phone (failed once after the other) I haven't continued.
I really, really would thank any help on a relatively simple way to update my android version...
Any idea?
THANKS!!!!:'(

Julio Murillo

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
hola un gusto saludarte yo tengo un celular igual lo compre en mexico LG g2 vs980 verizon y tenia el mismo problema. lo que entiendo es que quieres quitar el TWRP.
1.-flachea la rom de jellybean con LGFlashTool
2.-rootear lg g2, con ioroot_25
3.-intalas el nuevo TWRP
en lo personal e instalado diferentes rom pero me deja sin señal