1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,041 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Question Does the Verizon version have both CDMA and GSM antennas?

I see it in the specs here:

but just want to make sure the Verizon version has both and its not showing the different options for the various brand models.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,519 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: Does the Verizon version have both CDMA and GSM antennas?

It has to. Other wise it can't do lte

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by moosc; 09-08-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

The fcc requires all new phones to carry gsm bands regardless if they are cdma based or not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Snareman View Post
    I see it in the specs here:

but just want to make sure the Verizon version has both and its not showing the different options for the various brand models.
    This is from the Verizon website,

Think of how you typically hold your phone. Do you use one hand, placing three fingers on the back and perhaps your pinky on the bottom, and then use your thumb for scrolling? Which finger do you use to press the power button on the side or the top?

On most smartphones, you’ll need to adjust your hand or use your second hand to hit the power button, especially on bigger screens. The new LG G2, however, is designed with the power and volume buttons on the back of the phone, meaning you can use one of your fingers that are already resting on the back of the phone. And if it’s lying on a surface, just tap on the screen twice to wake it up; there’s no need to lift it up to press the power key.

For the multitaskers out there, the LG G2 can run multiple apps at once. The 5.2-inch full HD IPS display features QSlide, which is like picture-in-picture for your phone, displaying up to two apps in a small window on the screen. You can write email while also viewing your calendar. And with the “Slide Aside” feature, the G2 can easily switch between up to three apps with a three-finger swipe to the right.

The 13-megapixel camera includes Optical Image Stabilization for capturing important moments in shaky conditions. You can also capture or record with both the front and rear cameras at the same time with the Dual Shot feature. The G2’s “Shot & Clear” ability lets you remove unwanted elements from a picture, such as other people walking into the frame, after you’ve taken the shot.

Another common function that received an upgrade is Copy + Paste. The LG G2 lets you copy multiple items at once and then use the Clip Tray feature to select and paste the pieces you want (traditionally, you can only store a single item on your clipboard). You can copy text from a website, social media post, and text message and paste it all into an email without having to go back and forth between apps.

You won’t have to worry about battery life as you explore the device’s features. The G2 comes with a 3000mAh battery to last you the day, and the Verizon Wireless model is the only one that offers built-in wireless charging support so you can charge your phone by simply setting it on a wireless charger, no plugging in necessary.

The Global Ready LG G2 will be available online and in stores starting Sept. 12 for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. For more about the phone’s technical details and to sign up to receive news about this device, visit the LG G2 Product Page.
    Page can be viewed here,