T-mobile LG G2 shipping date

mackie99

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know when the LG G2 will begin shipping. I'm reading different dates online. I see it's available for pre-order on 9/18 but I pre-ordered online on 9/5. That it will be available in stores on 9/25.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know when the LG G2 will begin shipping. I'm reading different dates online. I see it's available for pre-order on 9/18 but I pre-ordered online on 9/5. That it will be available in stores on 9/25.

Its available for sale online on 9/18. Preorders started last week. I preordered on the 6th and I have the same question as you. My order says the estimated delivery date is 9/12, but the order is still in the backorder phase. I did try calling T-Mobile to find out, and their response was basically 'it will ship when we can ship it'. I did note that the preorder page said specifically that it would ship within 5 days of purchase.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

clrdust

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine today. Estimated delivery date is the 17th.
If you are planning to get a black one there is no point pre ordering it just go pick it up at any store on the 18th.

clrdust

May 17, 2010
Visit site
ok just got a text from tmobile Order #1111111 is currently back-ordered with no estimated delivery date. You will receive another message when in stock and shipped. :( :( :( :(
I hope its not going to get delayed too long.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
the phones arent backordered. its just their term for preorders. i wouldnt expect you guys to get it til sept17-19

Oh I know its not backordered. Usually companies at least give a date for when it will ship. It doesn't look like they're doing that.

ayman86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I was going to preorder one too but no free shipping kills the deal for me. Lol especially I would want at least two day shipping. I had that for the htc one. I'll buy it in stores. Easier. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

clrdust

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Got another message from tmobile today " Thanks for your device upgrade! Find more details on you device at my.t-mobile.com, If order not authorized, call 611 from a t-mobile phone"
LOL

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I personally wanted to just walk in the store and get the phone once it's available but now that I see that you get the free case if you pre-order I'm rethinking my decision.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
What the heck. I wonder if those of us that preordered last week will get it.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
This is what it showed when I added the phone to the checkout cart earlier.

? LG G2 - Black
?
o FREE GIFT: LG QuickWindow? Case ($49.99 value)
o More details

? SIM Starter Kit
?
o Includes your T-Mobile SIM card which allows you to access the T-Mobile network.
o More details
Want to keep the number you already have?
Check to see if you can transfer it to T-Mobile

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
This is what it showed when I added the phone to the checkout cart earlier.

?LG G2 - Black
?
oFREE GIFT: LG QuickWindow? Case ($49.99 value)
oMore details

?SIM Starter Kit
?
oIncludes your T-Mobile SIM card which allows you to access the T-Mobile network.
oMore details
Want to keep the number you already have?
Check to see if you can transfer it to T-Mobile

I tried it as an upgrade and its not there. I checked XDA, and I guess T-Mobile can't add it to existing orders.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning and a few minutes ago I got an e-mail saying that it was shipped via UPS, with tracking number, and should arrive on the 18th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol