Which case are you getting?

sanktheboat

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if these cases will fit the Verizon version as well as the others? Haven't seen any discussion of that point, but the rear button differences might cause a fitment issue.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a case guy, but I'm thinking the phone is going to be huge enough without a case. I'll just hope not to drop it (too often).

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
sooooooo i ordered the poetic case and it'll be here tomorrow, and now there's reports that the verizon one will be thicker.......so it probably won't fit the case. awesome. guess i'm sending that back lol

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just a thought for anyone with the AT&T version, it looks like there is a noise cancelling mike hole above the camera so make sure that your cases have that hole.

brewkelyn

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Tmo is offering LG's official window case free with purchase of the phone. I don't know if it's just a special for those who pre-order but the site does say "for a limited time." Anyway, this will be the case I'm getting if I get the deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I got the black TPU from Verizon. I'm doubting that the poetic will fit now so I'm probably gonna send that back. I should get it today tho so I'll confirm

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Does the Poetic case fit the Verizon model? One poster on Amazon said it didn't. Not sure why it wouldn't other than have a greater gap around the rear buttons.

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I am using the poetic case as well with my ATT, and it does have a hole for noise cancellation on top right of the camera. I do like the LG flip case, but it is pricey....I don't like cases, but also hate having the bottom and top edges exposed....now debating if I need a screen protector!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol