Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes
    Master of Time and Space

Default Re: LG G2 Homescreens : Got a cool homescreen or screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    What is that clock/weather/battery app?

Thanks.

Mav.
    We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts

Nova launcher..

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG G2 Homescreens: Got a cool homescreen or screenshot?-1386094023675.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    Looks great, what are you running?

Guys is there a better way to modify and create zipper widgets? It's pain to do it on the device. Also I can't seem to find 3 day weather text codes.
    Maybe there is a repository if widgets we can share?
    I am using Next Launcher with Zox theme and Zooper Widget for Time, Weather, Battery.

The only way to set up 3 day weather in Zooper is to set up a widget with 3 different scalable icon sets. One with today's weather, one with tomorrow's weather, one with 2 day's weather. (There may be an easier way, but I am not familiar with it.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    What is that clock/weather/battery app?

Thanks.
    See above.

(PM me if you would like me to send you the ZW file for this set up.)
    Last edited by tsells; 12-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.

I am using Next Launcher with Zox theme and Zooper Widget for Time, Weather, Battery.

The only way to set up 3 day weather in Zooper is to set up a widget with 3 different scalable icon sets. One with today's weather, one with tomorrow's weather, one with 2 day's weather. (There may be an easier way, but I am not familiar with it.)

- - - Updated - - -

See above.

(PM me if you would like me to send you the ZW file for this set up.)
    So you keep your other apps in the other side screens? Do you have other cool stuff in other screens? Or just plain apps?
    I like that setup, I have been looking for some impressive wallpapers that are suitable for the great screen of G2 but I couldn't find any collection like that, yours look really good actually.
    I got some animal pictures from interFacelift, they got really nice pictures.

So you keep your other apps in the other side screens? Do you have other cool stuff in other screens? Or just plain apps?
    I like that setup, I have been looking for some impressive wallpapers that are suitable for the great screen of G2 but I couldn't find any collection like that, yours look really good actually.
    I got some animal pictures from interFacelift, they got really nice pictures.
    I use two other screens (nothing fancy):
    Apps with Next Music Widget:

Today screen with Next Calendar Widget and Calengoo Agenda Widget:

Here's the wallpaper from my original post:

Last edited by tsells; 12-03-2013 at 03:47 PM.
    Thanked by:

Updated the homescreen with communications notifications in the far right circle:

Thanked by:

Updated the homescreen with communications notifications in the far right circle:

Can you try adding 3 or 5 day forecast

Sent from my LG-D800

Can you try adding 3 or 5 day forecast
    It certainly can be done. Here's with 3 day (and 3 day with high/low):

Last edited by tsells; 12-03-2013 at 09:05 PM.

It certainly can be done. Here's with 3 day (and 3 day with high/low):

Did you do all that on your phone? I wanted to create some for mine but it was too difficult, and you even have rounded edges.
    It really looks great.

Sent from my LG-D800

Did you do all that on your phone? I wanted to create some for mine but it was too difficult, and you even have rounded edges.
    It really looks great.
    Yes. All was done on the phone. It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I tried Zooper about a year ago and couldn't figure it out. I just recently downloaded Zooper again. It does become easier after you use it for a few days.
    Check your PM's. I just sent you two Dropbox links to the set-ups.

Here's mine using Nova launcher with the KitKat theme and a .

LG G2 Homescreens: Got a cool homescreen or screenshot?-screenshot_2013-12-03-22-24-21.jpg

Yes. All was done on the phone. It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I tried Zooper about a year ago and couldn't figure it out. I just recently downloaded Zooper again. It does become easier after you use it for a few days.
    Check your PM's. I just sent you two Dropbox links to the set-ups.
    Thanks, I will check the PM now the best I could with with Zooper was this:
    Do we need paid version to do what you are doing?
    LG G2 Homescreens: Got a cool homescreen or screenshot?-2013-12-03-23.02.08.jpg

Thanks, I will check the PM now the best I could with with Zooper was this:
    Do we need paid version to do what you are doing?
    I am not sure what the paid version of Zooper actually does, as compared to the free version. (But I do use the paid version.)
    I think you need the paid version to use the ZW file that I sent you. It also helps to use a launcher that allows you to resize widgets.

I see that with the g2 I would be able to pinch the home screen to make the icons disappear, then pinch again to bring them back. Does anyone know if you clear your home screen of icons from pinching , will it stay that way if you power down, then turn your phone back on, or do the icons come back on the screen automatically? I would love to be able to keep icons hidden until I pinch again.

Quote Originally Posted by techie5 View Post
    I see that with the g2 I would be able to pinch the home screen to make the icons disappear, then pinch again to bring them back. Does anyone know if you clear your home screen of icons from pinching , will it stay that way if you power down, then turn your phone back on, or do the icons come back on the screen automatically? I would love to be able to keep icons hidden until I pinch again.
    They will come back.
    You might want to add a new page to your home screen, keep it completely empty and then set it as your main HOME screen, this way it will always be clean without icons, though that won't hide the bottom row. Maybe you should get a 3rd party launcher that has gesture menus.
    Thanked by:

Love seeing all these screen shots. Just wondering, it appears that most of you are using still wallpapers for your screens, how come there are not many live wallpapers in this thread? Am I missing something? One of the reasons I love my android is because I can run them. Why are so few talked about here? Thanks

Love seeing all these screen shots. Just wondering, it appears that most of you are using still wallpapers for your screens, how come there are not many live wallpapers in this thread? Am I missing something? One of the reasons I love my android is because I can run them. Why are so few talked about here? Thanks
    Live wallpapers consume a lot of battery so I prefer not to use them. I do use a wallpaper changer that automatically changes the wallpaper every two hours.
    Thanked by:

My latest

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Can you guys recommend a good place to find wallpapers for phones. Thanks

Just use any desktop wallpaper that you like, g2 resolution is high, LG can handle.

You can check places like devianart and interfacelift.

Sent from my LG-D800
    Thanked by:

I use wallpaper sizes that are either 2160 X 1920 or 1440 X 1280, which is great for scrolling wallpaper.
    Also, most posters in this thread will post their wallpaper if you request it.
    Thanked by:

Live wallpapers consume a lot of battery so I prefer not to use them. I do use a wallpaper changer that automatically changes the wallpaper every two hours.
    Do live wallpapers run even when the phone is asleep or do I need to shut the phone off completely to get them to stop running? Thanks

Do live wallpapers run even when the phone is asleep or do I need to shut the phone off completely to get them to stop running? Thanks
    It just depends on how the live wallpaper is "coded" by the developer. The better ones use battery only when the screen is on. Many times you will read negative reviews if the wallpaper runs all the time. I have found that many of the "free" live wallpaper are the ones that consume more battery, but that's just a generalization on my part.
    Thanked by:

It just depends on how the live wallpaper is "coded" by the developer. The better ones use battery only when the screen is on. Many times you will read negative reviews if the wallpaper runs all the time. I have found that many of the "free" live wallpaper are the ones that consume more battery, but that's just a generalization on my part.
    I usually install the ones by DualBoot Games and Kittehface Software. And I always get the paid versions. I think they have the best ones. I hope they do not run while sleeping. Is there anyway to tell if this is happening? Thanks

I usually install the ones by DualBoot Games and Kittehface Software. And I always get the paid versions. I think they have the best ones. I hope they do not run while sleeping. Is there anyway to tell if this is happening? Thanks
    You'll certainly know by the battery consumption after installing the new live wp.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast