LG G2 Homescreens: Got a cool homescreen or screenshot?

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG G2 Homescreens : Got a cool homescreen or screenshot?

Wow, amazing home screens, makes mine just look plain.
Also when I see these simulated device on on screen shots makes me want to rip my diztronic case and screen protector right off my phone, the phone looks amazingly sexy and attractive naked, but something has to protect that baby..

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site

y9e5aga9.jpg

Kind of old school using a live wallpaper clock, holler icons & zooper pro.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Nova launcher..

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1386094023675.jpg
    1386094023675.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 63

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Looks great, what are you running?

Guys is there a better way to modify and create zipper widgets? It's pain to do it on the device. Also I can't seem to find 3 day weather text codes.
Maybe there is a repository if widgets we can share?

I am using Next Launcher with Zox theme and Zooper Widget for Time, Weather, Battery.

The only way to set up 3 day weather in Zooper is to set up a widget with 3 different scalable icon sets. One with today's weather, one with tomorrow's weather, one with 2 day's weather. (There may be an easier way, but I am not familiar with it.)

- - - Updated - - -

What is that clock/weather/battery app?

Thanks.

See above. :)

(PM me if you would like me to send you the ZW file for this set up.)

Last edited:

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

I am using Next Launcher with Zox theme and Zooper Widget for Time, Weather, Battery.

The only way to set up 3 day weather in Zooper is to set up a widget with 3 different scalable icon sets. One with today's weather, one with tomorrow's weather, one with 2 day's weather. (There may be an easier way, but I am not familiar with it.)

- - - Updated - - -

See above. :)

(PM me if you would like me to send you the ZW file for this set up.)

So you keep your other apps in the other side screens? Do you have other cool stuff in other screens? Or just plain apps?
I like that setup, I have been looking for some impressive wallpapers that are suitable for the great screen of G2 but I couldn't find any collection like that, yours look really good actually.
I got some animal pictures from interFacelift, they got really nice pictures.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

So you keep your other apps in the other side screens? Do you have other cool stuff in other screens? Or just plain apps?
I like that setup, I have been looking for some impressive wallpapers that are suitable for the great screen of G2 but I couldn't find any collection like that, yours look really good actually.
I got some animal pictures from interFacelift, they got really nice pictures.

I use two other screens (nothing fancy):
Apps with Next Music Widget:
Screenshot_2013-12-03-15-18-33_zpsfb42ef5a.png

Today screen with Next Calendar Widget and Calengoo Agenda Widget:
Screenshot_2013-12-03-15-17-37_zps41885a41.png

Here's the wallpaper from my original post:

S3Fantasy_out_the_door_zps8c14cd78.jpg

Last edited:

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Updated the homescreen with communications notifications in the far right circle:

Screenshot_2013-12-03-18-30-50_CGig220131203_183130_zpsb289e95a.png

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

Did you do all that on your phone? I wanted to create some for mine but it was too difficult, and you even have rounded edges.
It really looks great.

Sent from my LG-D800

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Did you do all that on your phone? I wanted to create some for mine but it was too difficult, and you even have rounded edges.
It really looks great.

Yes. All was done on the phone. It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I tried Zooper about a year ago and couldn't figure it out. I just recently downloaded Zooper again. It does become easier after you use it for a few days.
Check your PM's. I just sent you two Dropbox links to the set-ups.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

Yes. All was done on the phone. It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I tried Zooper about a year ago and couldn't figure it out. I just recently downloaded Zooper again. It does become easier after you use it for a few days.
Check your PM's. I just sent you two Dropbox links to the set-ups.

Thanks, I will check the PM now the best I could with with Zooper was this:
Do we need paid version to do what you are doing?
2013-12-03 23.02.08.jpg

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, I will check the PM now the best I could with with Zooper was this:
Do we need paid version to do what you are doing?

I am not sure what the paid version of Zooper actually does, as compared to the free version. (But I do use the paid version.)
I think you need the paid version to use the ZW file that I sent you. It also helps to use a launcher that allows you to resize widgets.

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

I see that with the g2 I would be able to pinch the home screen to make the icons disappear, then pinch again to bring them back. Does anyone know if you clear your home screen of icons from pinching , will it stay that way if you power down, then turn your phone back on, or do the icons come back on the screen automatically? I would love to be able to keep icons hidden until I pinch again.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

I see that with the g2 I would be able to pinch the home screen to make the icons disappear, then pinch again to bring them back. Does anyone know if you clear your home screen of icons from pinching , will it stay that way if you power down, then turn your phone back on, or do the icons come back on the screen automatically? I would love to be able to keep icons hidden until I pinch again.

They will come back.
You might want to add a new page to your home screen, keep it completely empty and then set it as your main HOME screen, this way it will always be clean without icons, though that won't hide the bottom row. Maybe you should get a 3rd party launcher that has gesture menus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173