Available now on VZW.Com - Verizon30 code works

stew930

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I selected the pickup in store option. Received a text that they will let me know when it is ready. If it was during business hours they would have it ready in an hour. Website said the store had them in stock.

Is there a way to pick up in store? Or does this code not work on that?

BaneCN

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Should I be getting a confirmation email or something? Seems like the order processed, but no verification. Thanks for the promo code BTW. Made the decision to pull the trigger that much easier.

stew930

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I had to check a box to receive a text notification which I received right away. 30 minutes or so later I received an e-mail about the order. Just got a text that it is ready for pickup? Could the corporate store be working at midnight?

BaneCN

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I had to check a box to receive a text notification which I received right away. 30 minutes or so later I received an e-mail about the order. Just got a text that it is ready for pickup? Could the corporate store be working at midnight?

Yeah I had the box checked for text alerts also, and never received one. Just tried again and it worked. Think it was because I tried to add the car dock that seems to now be mysteriously gone from the accessories page.

rsjet

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hmm thanks but I'm not seeing that anywhere. Is there a special way to do it? I just used the link to the G2 that was given at the top of this thread then clicked upgrade a phone.

BaneCN

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't anything special. Clicked on upgrade phone, picked out the G2 and it was on one of the first few options pages. I think it was before the one where you pick accessories, but don't quote me on that.

rsjet

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't anything special. Clicked on upgrade phone, picked out the G2 and it was on one of the first few options pages. I think it was before the one where you pick accessories, but don't quote me on that.

Figured it out. I couldn't use that link (it must have been for a different region than mine). I had to clear my cart and start from the upgrade page and find the G2 in the list of available phones.

Also, I had to clear my cache (or use a diff browser) and log in before the button appeared. Thanks for your help and this tip. Saved me $60 !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol