Got My Verizon G2 A Day Early... cause I like to party

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Where is it reported that it isn't Gg3?
if you really are an LG rep can you explain how it was widely reported when the phone was launched that it had gorilla glass 3.. but it actually doesnt have it? did you guys change your mind or what happened?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Omg this phone is beast. So many options. Was able to use vzw device payment planuploadfromtaptalk1379278039254.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Ran into a serous issue and that is charging, I don't have the luxury of being in a house ever day, I us my tractors 12 volt plugs to charge every thing. So the same hi powered cord n plug I charge my nexus 4 n 7 with can't even charge the G2. That's crazy they said the S800 was a fast charger. I can't even finish setting up my G2 because I can't charge it. That's wrong. Oh a oberservation my nexus 4 feels small compared to the G2.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Iirc, you have to use the massive LG charger...it took about 2 hr's to go from 0 to 100.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Can't believe the weight of the VZW G2. Glad I didn't go note 3. Picking up my nexus 4 it feels small

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Me too. I really hate how hot it gets, especially if I have to make a phone call. But everything else about the phone is phenomenally great.

---LG G2 via Tapatalk 2---

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the VZW version as well and this is what my status bar looks like. Did you do anything special when you added the wifi network? Like maybe use the tutorial? If it is wifi that I'm looking @...

pe7uhupa.jpg

Maybe post your firmware from the settings menu?

---LG G2 via Tapatalk 2---

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok....unscientific test. I placed both phones on the same spot. Had my wife stand at the same spot. Called each phone from my home phone. Both cell phones had speaker volume set to max. Here is what my wife said.
The G2 was louder than the Maxx. They were equally as clear.
Just to reiterate. The other phone was a Razr Maxx, the generation before the Razr Maxx HD.

Was this on speakerphone or the earpiece?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
lol vengaboys we like to party - YouTube

I am actually a bit disappointed with the speaker. I was trying to watch a video last night in bed. I had to cup my one hand behind the bottom of the phone (where the speaker is) so that the speaker could be more easily heard. IMO, this is the only thing that I like better on the the HTC One.
Also, is the Verizon version Mono? I only hear (and see) one speaker. Otherwise, I really love this phone.

Off topic here.....darn you original poster for the name of your thread. Every time I see this thread title, the old VengaBoys We like to party starts playing over and over in my head. Sometimes for an hour or two. I then struggle to get it out. By the time I've finally gotten that tune out of my head, I come back to the forums and the vicious cycle starts all over again. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463