Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Otter Box for LG2???

Any reports for the Otter Box for LG2???

ROM
    SGS3-4.1.2

Default Re: Otter Box for LG2???

I emailed them a few days ago and this is the response I got:

Dear Daniel,

We regret to inform you that our Otter Engineers do not currently have plans to develop the case you requested. We recommend signing up for our newsletter and following us on your favorite social network to hear the latest OtterBox news and product updates.
    Please respond to this email if you have any additional questions.
    Cheers,
    Brianna

Customer Service Representative
    (855) 688-7269

OtterBox
    209 S Meldrum
    Fort Collins, Co 80521

Of course things could change. I hope they do make one. I worry about the Verizon version since the case will have to be a little different then the norm.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Screw them!

Quote Originally Posted by Symbianblack View Post
    Screw them!
    Yep, that's my feeling as well. I got basically the same response. Seems pretty lame since this phone is supposed to be on 27 different carriers by the holidays. Would make pretty good sense to have a case available. But, it goes along with everything else about this phones launch. VZW didn't give it any love, neither did AT&T. Sprint did a little, but that's about it. I get the feeling that this may be LG's fault, they may not have made the right deals with the right people to get things out on launch.

OtterBox Header
    Dear Jesse,

We regret to inform you that our Otter Engineers do not currently have plans to develop the case you requested. However, I have submitted that as a product suggestion. We recommend signing up for our newsletter and following us on your favorite social network to hear the latest OtterBox news and product updates.
    Please respond to this email if you have any additional questions.
    Cheers,

Joe
    Customer Service Representative
    (855) 688-7269

OtterBox
    209 S Meldrum
    Fort Collins, Co 80521

Visit Planet OtterBox to stay up-to-date on our brand, products, events and breaking news.

This email was sent to you from the Customer Service team at OtterBox. This email was sent because it was used to fill out the Contact Us form: https://www.otterbox.com/contact-us/...efault,pg.html. If you feel like you've received this email in error please contact abuse@otterbox.com to report suspected abuse.
    Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved.
    The OtterBox name and OtterBox trademarks are the property of Otter Products, LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries. | 209 South Meldrum St. Fort Collins, CO 80521 | 855.688.7269 | OtterBox iPhone Cases | The #1 selling case for smartphones
    Thanked by: