Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where in the world can I buy these Quadbeats headphones @..

I know that they don't come with US carriers...??????

Default Re: Where in the world can I buy these Quadbeats headphones @..

Wrong that is not the new LG G2 QuadBeat 2 earbuds. The new ones have three buttons and are HSS-F530. Only place I could find them was eBay and I had two sets delivered and they work good. Might want to download from the Play Store HeadSet Button Control or Headset Droid. I use headset Droid but both work and really help configure your headset to work just how you want. Hope this helps.

If you want to save some money some of the three button earbuds for the Samsung s4 work fine also. I got a set in bulk wrapping for about five dollars that work good but the sound is not as good.

Where in the world can I buy these Quadbeats headphones @..-image.jpgI ordered mine from eBay also, took a little while to get across the ocean but worth it for the QuadBeat 2. Also, scallawag is correct, they are HSS-F530.
    Last edited by mustang8918; 12-09-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

The ones from the HTC One work also..

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

As these as good as the Klipsch S4s? One good thing that the Price is much less.

posted from LG G2

I'm not sure with Quadbeats sound quality earphones that come with G2 (mine is D802), I ended up using my old earphones from my previous SGS3... lol
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Jastow View Post
    As these as good as the Klipsch S4s? One good thing that the Price is much less.

posted from LG G2
    I have both and they sound better to me. Better to me might be different than other people as I listen mostly to audiobooks and can hear the spoken words better on the QuadBeat if you're really into music I'm not sure but I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Just bought a pair of the QB2's on eBay for $29 shipped from Korea.

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

How are these on volume control and other controls (playing, stopping, pausing, skipping tracks, ect)?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang8918 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	800.3 KB 
ID:	96031I ordered mine from eBay also, took a little while to get across the ocean but worth it for the QuadBeat 2. Also, scallawag is correct, they are HSS-F530.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrid32 View Post
    How are these on volume control and other controls (playing, stopping, pausing, skipping tracks, ect)?
    As I said you might want to download HeadSet Button Control or Headset Droid from the Play Store . I use headset Droid but both work and really help configure your headset to work just how you want.
    The volume buttons just work. The play/pause worked fine on play/pause but not so good on answering the phone till I configured it with headset Droid. If rooted headset Droid will also disable the GoogleNow or what ever they call it on a long hold so you can do other things with a click and hold. double click and hold ETC. I have mine set so a double click skips a track and a triple skip goes back a track.
    I'm not sure if the phone has to be rooted for Headset Droid to disable Google now but my phones rooted so it's not an issue for me.

My blackberry one button headphones work as well,, single tap to pause/play, double tap to skip a song, and microphone support is there as well.
    Can we compile a list of newer three button headphones that work? I really want to buy a good pair.

Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    My blackberry one button headphones work as well,, single tap to pause/play, double tap to skip a song, and microphone support is there as well.
    Can we compile a list of newer three button headphones that work? I really want to buy a good pair.
    Do You use one of the headset controller Apps? On mine I had it set up so a press and hold would lower the volume to a preset limit then continue raising it until I released the button. Worked nice for walking as I didn't have to take the phone out of my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by scallawag View Post
    Do You use one of the headset controller Apps? On mine I had it set up so a press and hold would lower the volume to a preset limit then continue raising it until I released the button. Worked nice for walking as I didn't have to take the phone out of my pocket.
    No, one button worked with stock player. I didn't want to complicate further with 1 button but would definitely consider an app if I had 3 button remote.

Sent from my LG-D800

Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    No, one button worked with stock player. I didn't want to complicate further with 1 button but would definitely consider an app if I had 3 button remote.

Sent from my LG-D800
    I wanted an audiobook reader that would set bookmarks and most of the music I listen to comes from Pandora, slacker or Amazon MP3 player so as you can see I needed to be able to configure the earbuds quite a bit as the stock player would not do all I wanted to do.

Global Posts
    634 Global Posts

I might have to give these a look.

I have some Klipsch S4 II's right now and love them, but I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.

Klisch S4 II's were on sale for 35 bucks on Amazon this week. Not sure if they still are.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

FWIW, got the QuadBeat 2 HSS-F530 from Korea (eBay) BUT the three buttons are not working for me (Nexus 4 KitKat). The diags mode in HeadSet Button Controller Trial shows that the center button works but neither of the side buttons. Thoughts welcome.

Anyone using the Quadbeats with Nexus 5 - control buttons for volume working?

No L/R markings - speaker opening points to the front or back of the ear? (i.e. mic on the L or R wire?)

Thanks!

My G2's (D820) headset are called LE530. Are they different from you bought on eBay? Because i broke my headset and want to buy the SAME.

OK, I know now. LE530 means that headset are from complectation when you buy a phone and HSS-F530 are not from complectationd and you can buy them separate from phone.