Got Mine Today - One Issue
I am 65 and look it. It really cracks me up when the reps act like I have never seen a phone before. The rep I saw tried real hard to steer me towards the moto-x but after comparing in the store I got the G2.
I like it so far. Using the stock launcher after years of using Nova. One issue though. When playing movies or games the white bar with home, back buttons is on. On my Gnex it was off. Could live with that but I use a the phone as a night clock and the white bar is also on there. Don't want that bright white thing on with my night clock. Have looked through all the settings and could not find anything to change that. Any ideas?
- 09-12-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- 09-12-2013, 10:47 PM #4
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-13-2013, 12:18 AM #5
- By gerrya in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 22Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:11 PM
- By htc evo 4g in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 33Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:57 PM
- By rjack22 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:55 PM
- By the1m.polo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:32 PM
- By pivotalrex in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 06:35 PM